DEEPBLU COSMIQ+ Dive Computer for Scuba Diving
The COSMIQ Dive Companion from Deepblu is the equipment part of a framework that enables jumpers to proceed with their plunging background in the wake of finishing a plunge. COSMIQ goes past the basic elements of a plunge PC. With the snap of a catch, it matches up with the Deepblu versatile application enabling jumpers to easily make a computerized plunge log.
• Measures all vital dive data and performs decompression, saturation and desaturation calculations, for Standard Air and Nitrox dives.
• Decompression Algorithm based on the calculations on the Bühlmann ZHL-16C model.
• Three Safety Factor settings: Conservative, Normal or Progressive.
• Adjustable settings for Nitrox diving between 21% and 40%.
• Adjustable for diving in
• Dive Plan function for planning dives in advance.
• Bottom Timer Mode with
• Gauge Mode with current depth and run time (Original COSMIQ only).
• Dive logbook saves dive data for up to 25 unsynchronized dives.
• Wireless synchronization with the Deepblu mobile app to create digital dive logs.
• Ability to adjust settings by syncing COSMIQ+ with the Deepblu mobile app.
• Free over-the-air (OTA) firmware upgrades.
• 2.2-inch high-contrast LCD screen with pixel-less EBTN technology.
• Rechargeable lithium-ion battery with magnetic USB connector.